jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

The end


             Since I left school, I forgot a little how to write correctly in English, y can hear a conversation and speak but writing is kind of a problem, I have to practice constantly but university takes my entire life jaja, so, at the end of this course, I can say that writing in the blog was a very good way to practice, I didn’t wrote all of the posts, but I will do it before the real end. I didn’t dislike something about this; the thing was that I couldn’t come to class every Thursday, which was the complication.

             The post that I enjoyed the most was the one of movies, because I don’t have the routine of watching them very often, so, reading recommendations of my classmates piqued my curiosity. The post that I didn’t like because it was a topic that I don’t feel very interested of, was the one of the website, I had to think more than usual to write something jajaja

             I enjoyed reading Francisca Cousiño’s blog, because she posted pictures with her comments and the way she wrote didn’t make you feel bored. But I also liked Daniela Moder’s blog and Angelica’s; actually, I think that Angelica has the most attractive blog, she wrote about things that were new for me, like the Korean bakery or tumblr, so it was a good input.

             I think that know how to write or speak English it’s a very important tool, in my case, a lot of important arquitecture books are in English, so, writing, reading and comment was a very good thing for me. Now, I hope you have success in the exams and have good vacations!

1 comentario:

  1. since I left the scool. I didn't forget only to write haha I forgot talk too, Is wonderful return it, I understand you nanita haha

    ResponderEliminar