jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012

A website


I don’t visit a lot of websites, I just use the computer when I need something specific, for the university or I don’t know, to google something, but if I have a little of free time, I like to watch TV series or movies and in that kind of cases, I know that I can watch them at www.cuevana2.tv.

I don’t remember the first time I visited it, but when I discovered that I could watch things that I missed on TV, I used to saw them at www.peliculasid.com, but I never liked the quality of the website, it seemed that the movies where recorded on the cinema and you could hear people laughing or heads hahaha, anyway, one of my best friends told me that I could watch any movie or television series I want in cuevana and of course I followed her recommendation.

Before the police discovered the website provider, the original website was just cuevana, you could see the premieres or classic movies or child movies, anything you want, and every series I wanted to, it was just fantastic and you could see all chapters because the website had all the seasons of the series. Now, the website has another provider and it’s slower than before, but it works too.

The good thing about this is that everyone can visit it and you have movies or series for EVERYONE and if you don’t like to watch them in English, you can choose Spanish or subtitles, the bad thing is that you have to wait, sometimes a lot and sometimes just five minutes (or sometimes the movie is not available) but it’s free and you have a lot of possibilities.

4 comentarios:

  1. ohh i'm also obsessed with this website i see all the new movies here!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I used the original site but someone gave me access to Netflix so now I use that.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hahahah I think I'm the only person that has never visited Cuevana, I prefer to download from safer sites my favorite moves and series.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really don't visit often cuevana, but when I wanted a movie it was the solution, know I hate that the websites can't have all the movies that had before, and my computer is full with movies that I have to download because cuevana don't have

    ResponderEliminar