jueves, 11 de octubre de 2012

Eating Out!


I have a very big family and sometimes we like to go out to eat, we are 6 people, so, we all have very different tastes of food, I love to eat fish, my dad loves to eat meat, etc., so, it’s very difficult to find a place that makes us all happy. But one restaurant that we all like, because of the food, the place, the owners, everything, is ELEMENT.

ELEMENT is a Patagonian food restaurant and the house is a typical construction of the south of Chile. It’s located in Monseñor Edwards 1636, La Reina, Santiago. is almost new, no more than four years and is one of the main streets of the district (and luckily my house is close).

One day, we were on the way home and we saw a beautiful construction of a wooden house, we didn’t know what was it, but we liked a lot. A few months later, there was a huge sign saying “opening ELEMENT”, the wooden house was a restaurant, but we do not pay much attention. The first time we went there was because one of our neighbors told us that the food there was great, so we said ok, let’s go and see what it is. we arrived there and were greeted very well, it was a good start, but then we asked for the food and I can say that ELEMENT have the best salmon dish I've ever eaten, my dad (who loves to eat meat) loves one dish called “Carne a la Sal”, and I swear I could recommend everything on the menu, you can find pasta, soup, fish, meat, vegetarian food, seafood, and everything is perfectly served.

That first time was the beginning of a "relationship", now, I think we go there at least once a month, the restaurant is a family business, and now we know the cooker, the waitresses, the receptionist, etc. It’s a very warm place and all people that works there is kind.

The last time I was there was on Tuesday night, with my family we made a farewell to an aunt who came to visit us from Denmark and she also became a lover of the place jajaja.
 

5 comentarios:

  1. I have always wanted to go there since i saw it a few years ago when they were building it, now for what you say i have to try their food

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didn't knew about it, You have to take me there one time, it sounds amazing, i think i've never tried patagonian food

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want to go too, and it isn't a surprise that you doesn't eat meat there haha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like to eat salmon...maybe I will go to eat to this restaurant...

    ResponderEliminar