viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2012

Family Vacation


In the summer of 2009 me and my family went to Algarrobo, one of my favorite beaches, I spent many summers of my life on that beach, with my friends from school usually, but this time was with my family and was one of the best vacation we spent together and was even more special because my little cousin Vicente was invited, we were the six members of my family (my parents, my three younger sisters) plus Vicho.

Algarrobo is not far from Santiago, it’s like an hour and a half drive, but my cousin lives in Paine, so, early that day we went to look for him at his house (which is about 45 minutes from Santiago) and then we went Algarrobo, we were more than an hour and a half in the car, but it was a nice trip.

Then we got to the apartment that my parents had rented and during this great week, we watched movies, cook different meals, played a game every night and also took advantage of the huge pool in San Alfonso, the truth is that we spend more time in the water than in the department, people says that San Alfonso’s pool it’s like the biggest pool in the world and one particularly thing that I liked was that this huge pool was next to the sea, so, you could be swimming and also watch the sea.
Anyway, these have been the best holiday I have spent with my family, was a great way to end my school years and a great way to start college.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario